Sunita Kapoor is the wife of famous Bollywood actor Anil Kapoor. She is a costume designer (Indian favourite stylist) and also renowned for modelling. Her father’s name is Mr Bhambani Singh ( Employee in the State Bank of India).
Sunita Kapoor Family
|Son||Harshvardhan Kapoor |
|Daughter||Sonam Kapoor |
(Employee in State Bank of India)
|Profession||Indian Fashion Stylish|
|Height||160cm, 5’3”feet inches|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||25 Jan. 1965|
|Age||55 years (in2020)|
Best friends and Hobbies
Sunita Kapoor’s best friends are Sridevi(Actress), Raveena Tandon, and Maheep Kapoor. Her hobbies are Travelling, and her hometown is in New Delhi.
|Best friends||Sridevi, Maheep Kapoor and|
|Favourite Colours||White, Black, Yellow|
|Faviourite Director||Amitoj Maan|
|Favourite tourist spots||Dubai, UK, Barcelona, Mauritius and Paris|
Sunita Kapoor Facts
- Anil Kapoor and Sunita Kapoor both spends almost 5 years before marrige to know each other.
- She was a successful model who often give up her career because she wants to spents quality time during her dating period with Anil Kapoor. Whereas Anil was struggling hard for his career.
- Sunita also pays Anil’s cab fare happily because Anil was stuggling financial problems.
- Sunita Kapoor Doesn’t smoke.
- Bollywood star actors are Sanjay Kapoor and director Boney Kapoor are her brothers-in-law.
- Her sisters-in-law’s are Sridevi(Indian Actress) and Model Maheep Kapoor.
- Once Anil revealed that he becomes able to focus on his work only because of Sunita.
- Her daughter Sonam Kapoor is married to an entrepreneur Anand Ahuja.